The Sooner State's 779,000 hunters and fishermen spend $1.5 billion annually and support 23,432 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Oklahoma are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus and the Oklahoma Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Oklahoma, please contact Lower Midwestern States Coordinator Kent Keene.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Oklahoma Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Representative Tom Cole
- Representative Kevin Hern
- Senator James Inhofe
- Senator James Lankford
- Representative Frank Lucas
- Representative Markwayne Mullin
Oklahoma Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Hunter-Ed and Schools: Oklahoma’s Next Generation of ConservationFeb 22
- Hunting, Fishing Groups Speak Up to Give Oklahoma Commission License AuthorityFeb 16
- Midwest: 2020 Regional Legislative UpdateMay 26 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
In the past year ammunition sales have surged for a variety of reasons. As a result, many ammunition retailers have struggled to keep up with the demand and prices have increased dramatically for some of the more popular rounds. Has this affected your ability to enjoy hunting and recreational shooting activities?Vote Here
- Yes, I have been unable to purchase needed ammunition. (51.72%)
- Yes, I have had to pay higher costs to purchase needed ammunition. (18.97%)
- Yes, I have been unwilling to pay higher costs for ammunition and have decreased my participation in hunting and/or recreational shooting. (24.14%)
- No, my participation in hunting and/or recreational shooting has not been affected. (5.17%)